You can access our website home page and browse our site
without disclosing your personal date.
Publishing Company Private Limited collect through the websites, mobile
applications, electronics devices, kiosks and all other interactive services
1. Collection of Information:
We may collect information about you during your use of the services including your name, user name, password, email address postal address, phone number, mobile phone number, payment information, gender... year and information you provide or post on our services or allow to us access when you do certain things such as
- Enter Registration Information
- Make a Purchase
- Request for catalogue, Pamphlet, new....
We may collect and store your user ID and may use that information to customize the services. We may obtain additional information via other means our aggregated information is hot subject to any restrictions under this policy.
2. Use of Information We Collect:
We may use the information that we collect for the following
- To send you information about your
transaction with us.
- To notify you about the new
- To process and respond to your
- To contact you with information that
we believe will be of interest to you.
- To improve the content and features of the services or develop new services.
3. Sharing and Disclosing User Information with Third Parties:
We will make your information available to other companies’ websites applications or people in the circumstances described before. We may share your information with affiliated third parties in order to provide services or products that you have requested. We may disclose your information in response to any court orders or other legal process we receive or to establish or exercise our legal right or to defend against legal claims.
4. Updating Information:
You may contact us and update your user profile information.
5. Protection of Information:
We may information reasonable administrative, technical and
physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access or
destruction or alteration of your information.
6. No Right of Third Parties: